Hello, and welcome to our blog post series on expanding your business through live streaming video. Video is one of the most popular forms of content consumed on the Internet, but can also be one of the most daunting for business owners. This series hope to remove some of the factors holding you back from using live streaming video so you can boost your business and profits.
When you’re making decisions in the early phase of brand development, video content and live video streaming should definitely be on the list as a beneficial way to increase your audience. That said, we need to consider a few important things before jumping right in.
What exactly is live streaming video?
When we refer to live streaming video (LSV), we are talking about streaming video in real time. It could be viewed on your social media page, website, or any number of streaming services. While live streaming video can be used for a variety of reasons, in this series, we will be focusing on using LSV for marketing purposes.
Over the next couple of weeks, we will be talking to you about live streaming video as well as how to use it to market your business. I use it all the time to market my clients’ products. I create both pre-recorded and live videos. Pre-recorded is great, but there is just something about the excitement of a live stream that can really help enhance your business.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, YouTube is awesome and I think you should use it. You should definitely record some, if not all, of your live streams and post snippets on YouTube in order to drive more traffic to your business. However, if you have ever been to a live event like a conference or trade show, you will know how thrilling it can be to experience the event in real time.
Live events can create a real buzz around your business, but of course, not everyone can attend. Offering live streaming is the next best thing. It allows you to connect with your target audience, show what you have to offer, and make them eager to learn more.
Speaking of eager to learn more, in this series, we will be discussing a dozen, or so, different aspects of LSV, including:
- What equipment you will need to start creating LSV?
- How to build a fan base with LSV?
- How to make money directly and indirectly with LSV?
All that and more!
Be sure to follow the entire series here:
- The Ultimate Guide to Expanding your Business with Live Streaming Video
- How Businesses Are Using Live Streaming Video
- Equipment You’ll Need to Get Started with Live Streaming Video
- How to Choose the Right Platform for Your Live Streaming Video
- The Types of Content You Can Create for Your Live Streaming Videos
- Tips on How to Create Better Live Stream Videos and Events
- How to Grow Your Fan Base with Live Streaming Video
- Ways to Monetize Your Live Streaming Videos
- How to Engage Your Audience with Live Streaming Video
- How to Convert Your Audience into Customers
- Why You Should Add Live Streaming Video to your Marketing Mix